Preparing for Tomorrow
The Credit Union sector in Ireland is facing a changing economic and regulatory landscape.
Our dedicated team has identified the following six strategic challenges that will continue to impact the performance of Credit Unions throughout the country:
- Consolidation activity within the sector;
- Regulatory landscape;
- Corporate governance;
- People strategy and organisational structure;
- IT investment;
- Attracting new members.
RSM has developed a set of proven strategic and tactical solutions aimed at assisting Credit Unions through these challenges. Our core solutions include:
- Co-sourced or outsourced risk based internal audit;
- Strategic reviews;
- Due diligence;
- Corporate Governance workshops;
- Talent recruitment and development;
- Information and Communications Technology systems assessment;
- Process evaluation and definition;
- Marketing strategies;
- External audit;
- Loan book reviews, investment reviews and fixed asset impairment reviews;
- Debt management mediation services.
Contact us to find out more information.