Each organisation we work with is different and has specific expectations with regard to our services and how they seek to utilise our team. In summary, we can provide a tailored and cost – effective payroll service to you which will be delivered to the highest standard.
We deal with all the day-to-day aspects needed to pay your employees and have up-to-date knowledge of all schemes and employee entitlements. Our payroll service is complemented by our Tax specialists who are aware of the taxation and revenue intricacies associated with employment.
All we need is your input every month, week or whatever frequency your staffs are paid and we can deal with everything else. If you require your employee’s salary to be paid directly into their bank accounts we can arrange the transfer from the companies’ bank account into their personal account.
As a starting point our typical payroll service can be summarised as follows:
- administration of starters and leavers
- filing of new employees with the Revenue Commissioners
- issuing of P45s to all employees who leave
- managing all salary increases
- performing the monthly payroll processing
- preparing the monthly payroll slips for employees (which are normally emailed to employees)
- preparing the monthly payroll settlement summaries
- preparing the bank transfers payroll file
- maintaining an audit log of all changes to the employee master file
- calculating and preparing the PAYE/PRSI liability to be settled by the company
- transmitting employee net pay from the RSM Ireland client account, if required, once the funds have been received
- submitting, via the internet, the monthly PAYE/PRSI return, post your approval
- preparing the annual employee income tax reports (P60)
- preparing, and submitting via the internet, the annual P35 Employer tax return, post your approval
- preparing and uploading the necessary file for the CSO EHECS survey
- preparing any bespoke reports required from the payroll system for posting to your accounting system